Friday, December 7, 2012

Batman and Robin Review

OK...let's get this over with. By popular demand I have been asked to review bad movies, and what better movie to start off with than the quite possibly the worst movie to hit the silver screen. The one, the only, the terrible, Batman and Robin. I've been very vocal on my opinions of this movie, I even took some time to bash this thing in my Dark Knight review. And I truly believe there is not a single redeeming quality in this piss box, now let's start with the acting...it's horrendous. No actor gives an even decent performance, I partially blame the script for this, but that is no excuse. You have George Cloony and Uma Thurman in this movie who has been nominated for Oscars and they're just god awful. Alicia Silverstone and Chris O'Donnel are just as bad, but the absolute worst performance (if you can call it that) has to be Arnold. Arnold has never been known as a great actor but he is just pitiful in this. The plot in this movie is just plain stupid. Freeze starts to steal these giant diamonds to power a freeze ray to freeze Gotham and hold it for ransom so he can use the money to save his terminally ill wife. And there is something about Poison Ivy in there who doesn't want Gotham to freeze so the plants don't die or something, no one really cares. Why Freeze doesn't just sell the giant diamonds, I can't tell you. I wish he did that so the movie would have been a lot shorter. And the dialog in this movie may be the worst dialog in a movie ever...period. From the stupid jokes to the terrible one liners it's just plain bad. This movie is an atrocity, and an insult to the intellect of anyone that watches it. It is not enjoyable in any way shape or form. If you're considering watching this, I promise you will have more fun getting a lobotomy for an  hour and a half. 0/5

And if your interested one of my favorite movie critics did a hilarious review of this movie where he just tears it apart for six minutes. I highly recommend it.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77cuS2BGL9A

No comments:

Post a Comment